I put all the ingredients in the blender, for a fluffy and fast crepe!
The results are SO delicious.
You’ll be hooked too when you see how easy and impressive this crepe is to make.
15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 4 medium zucchini
- Chop 2 dozen sweet cherry tomatoes
- 10 marinated mozzarella balls
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 cup chopped Fresh sweet Basil
- 2 garlic cloves chopped (Optional-2 cups Arugula)
- Mix for dressing: 1/2 cup balsamic / 1 half fresh squeezed lemon🍋 / 1/4 cup Olive oil / sea salt / fresh ground pepper / dash red pepper flakes.
- Use veggetti or noodle device to make zoodle.
- Dry Zucchini noodles in strainer.
- Add chopped veggies and marinated mozzarella balls
- Drizzle dressing over salad! (save some dressing for later/ refrigerate dressing up to a week!) Toss and enjoy!