In my corner of the world it gets really hot…and this refreshing salad really helps beat the heat!
I love using my Zoodles cold! So perfect in this Tomato and Zucchini noodle salad.🍅🍋🍅
Try to use veggies in season. You can find fresh, sweet tomatoes + zucchini at your local Farmer’s market this time of year.
This salad is so light and fresh, definitely one of my favorites.
15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 4 medium zucchini
- Chop 2 dozen sweet cherry tomatoes
- 10 marinated mozzarella balls
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 cup chopped Fresh sweet Basil
- 2 garlic cloves chopped (Optional-2 cups Arugula)
- Mix for dressing: 1/2 cup balsamic / 1 half fresh squeezed lemon🍋 / 1/4 cup Olive oil / sea salt / fresh ground pepper / dash red pepper flakes.
- Use veggetti or noodle device to make zoodle.
- Dry Zucchini noodles in strainer.
- Add chopped veggies and marinated mozzarella balls
- Drizzle dressing over salad! (save some dressing for later/ refrigerate dressing up to a week!) Toss and enjoy!